Rally Point Account Manager Job Description
Ready to apply? Complete this form and make sure to include the URL of your LinkedIn profile.
Submit Your Application
APPLY FOR THIS POSITION
Job Title: Account Manager
Location: 100% Remote
About Rally Point PR: Rally Point PR is a boutique, full-service public relations firm serving clients in finance, technology, and at the intersection of the two. We are a young, entrepreneurial-minded company with a focus on work-life flexibility and hands-on client work. Founded by two former broadcast producers, our reputation is built on our media relationships and storytelling abilities.
About the Role: An account manager is the connector between Rally Point PR’s teams and clients. Starting with traditional media relations, you are working with the client and the team to achieve each client’s unique goals. You are experienced in producing effective campaigns from media relations to thought leadership to events and special initiatives. You inspire client confidence through your responsiveness, insight, and smart observations about the business and the landscape. You will also manage junior staff and participate in new business pitches.
Key Markers for Success:
- Excellent client satisfaction, retention, and growth
- Happy account teams delivering high-quality work
- Beginning to show leadership skills
Skills and Competencies:
- 4-5 years experience and a proven track record in a PR or communications role, either agency-side or in-house
- Strong client management skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Astute and successful media pitcher
- Strong writing ability
- Be strategic and results-driven
- Be organized and productive
- Be enthusiastic about the job and the industry
- Ability to multi-task and meet deadlines
- A creative mind
- Experience in tech, crypto, or finance preferred but not required
Perks of Working at Rally Point PR:
- Competitive salary
- Flexible work environment and 100% remote.
- Unlimited PTO
- Health insurance, vision, and dental
- Monthly cell phone reimbursement
- Company-sponsored 401(k)
- Reimbursement for continuing education/professional membership fees
- Be a part of a growing team