Rally Point Senior Account Executive Job Description
Job Title: Senior Account Executive
Location: 100% Remote
About Rally Point PR: Rally Point PR is a boutique, full-service public relations firm serving clients in finance, technology, and at the intersection of the two. We are a young, entrepreneurial-minded company with a focus on work-life flexibility and hands-on client work. Founded by two former broadcast producers, our reputation is built on our media relationships and storytelling abilities.
The Senior Account Executive plays a pivotal role on the team, managing client accounts and senior team members. The SAE plays a client-facing role, actively participating on calls and responding to client emails. Serving as a key member of the team, the SAE assists with day-to-day account management, including but not limited to:
- Conducting media relations and outreach, including securing opportunities and managing the interview process for clients
- Building and maintaining media lists
- Writing press releases and client messaging
- Drafting media strategies and compiling competitor analysis
- Creating PowerPoint presentations and Excel databases
- Supporting the team with other miscellaneous administrative duties, including client reports, briefing sheets, and Google Docs maintenance
The ideal candidate is entrepreneurial-minded and willing to go the extra mile for clients. While the SAE will be assigned to specific client accounts, this position will also provide the broader team with administrative and media relations support. Candidates must possess the following:
- 5-7 years of PR experience (agency preferred) with strong media relationships in finance, technology, real estate or energy.
- Strong writers with excellent communication skill with the ability to speak with clients over the phone and via video calls
- Strong client relation skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- The ability to work effectively both independently and within a team
- The ability to work with a sense of urgency, meeting deadlines and addressing competing priorities
- Experience with Google Suite and MuckRack is preferred but not mandatory
- Excellent follow-up, problem solving and organizational skills
- Experience in tech, crypto or finance preferred but not required
Perks of Working at Rally Point PR:
- Competitive salary
- Flexible work environment and 100% remote.
- Unlimited PTO
- Health insurance, vision, and dental
- Monthly cell phone reimbursement
- Company-sponsored 401(k)
- Reimbursement for continuing education/professional membership fees
- Be a part of a growing team
Ready to apply? Complete this form and make sure to include the URL of your LinkedIn profile.