OVERVIEW AND CHALLENGES
Sam Caucci founded 1Huddle to change the way organizations think about training – from a one-time boring onboarding experience to an ongoing motivational tool. 1Huddle is a workforce tech company that onboards, upskills and trains employees using quick-burst mobile games. Scientific findings on memory and learning underpin the approach. Frontline workers, who otherwise may not have opportunities to obtain the skills necessary to advance, are the most likely to benefit from technological advancements in workforce training like this.
- Position Sam as the key spokesperson and the force behind 1Huddle.
- Leverage every partnership announcement to generate coverage in business and HR media
- Take advantage of opportunities in the news
- Capitalize on the changing workforce dynamics during the Pandemic, and the reality of the “great Resignation”
- Position 1Huddle as a way for companies to keep their frontline workers engaged at a time of widespread disaffection
- Write, pitch and place articles by Sam reflecting his activist perspectives on American workers
Our benchmark CNBC interview continues to garner interest from major brands, culminating most recently in a major partnership with Audible. That announcement resulted in dozens of important placements including Bloomberg Radio, NJ Business Magazine, NJ Biz, PYMNTS. Over time, placements have included USA Today, Fast Company, Cheddar, and a consistent drumbeat of trade coverage. Bylined articles have run in a range of HR outlets such as HR Daily Advisor as well as in IBT (International Business Times).
- “Working with the team at Rally Point is supercharged…they get the job done!”
Sam Caucci, Founder/CEO