OVERVIEW AND CHALLENGES
A pioneer of true-to-life 3D and digital workflow solutions for the fashion industry, Browzwear enables businesses across the value chain operate more efficiently and sustainably. More than 650 organizations worldwide including Walmart, Target, Lululemon, adidas, Fruit of the Loom, and PVH Group leverage the company’s technology to streamline processes, reduce waste and pursue data-driven production strategies to ultimately manufacture less while selling more.
Rally Point was challenged to tell the story of Browzwear’s technology and its ability to resolve some of the industry’s most pressing ecological and economic issues in ways that would be compelling and relevant to an array of industry and media targets. The team has successfully delivered on this goal by:
- Showcasing Browzwear’s industry-leading true-to-life 3D visualizations
- Promoting the company’s track record of helping businesses operate more efficiently and sustainably
- Leveraging ecosystem partners to amplify company messages
- Developing and placing robust thought leadership content covering timely issues including COVID-related supply chain disruption, the digital transformation imperative and the future of fashion in the metaverse to generate coverage and reinforce the its leadership
In addition to securing media placements in important industry trades such as WWD and Business of Fashion, the team has expanded coverage into mainstream publications like GQ. The team has also garnered accolades such as inclusion on the Fortune Impact 20 list and making the finals inthe Loomish Fashion Innovation Awards.
- Increased Browzwear’s media coverage 10-fold