Rally Point Account Executive Job Description
Job Title: Account Executive
Location: 100% Remote
About Rally Point PR: Founded in 2014 by former journalists, Rally Point is a global strategic communications consultancy. Our deep understanding of storytelling and today’s 24/7 news cycle infuses our approach and informs every client engagement. From strategic positioning and narrative development to media outreach, relationship-building and elevated thought leadership, Rally Point works with you to build high-visibility campaigns that raise awareness and promote your brand. Members of our seasoned team layer their own breadth of experience with skills in strategic communications to deliver a program to address your business objectives.
Job Description: The Associate position is intended for professionals with 1-3 years of experience. Rally Point is a boutique, full-service public relations firm serving clients in finance, technology, real estate, and energy. We are a young, entrepreneurial-minded company with a focus on work-life flexibility and hands-on client work. As part of our team, you will work to support partners and directors in client account management, media relations, and other administrative tasks. We are looking for candidates who have some PR experience and want to grow quickly in a young company. Candidates should be strong writers, have excellent organizational skills, and be ready to go the extra mile for our clients.
Duties: Associates work closely with the Rally Point team to coordinate PR/marketing activities for clients. Responsibilities may include the following:
- Research our clients and their industries.
- Conduct media pitching.
- Facilitate media requests.
- Assist in writing content include op-eds, press releases, etc.
- Draft briefing materials and assist with other administrative duties.
- Assist in client account management including the creation of media lists, editorial calendars, and regular reports.
- Create PowerPoint presentations and Excel databases and maintain Google Docs/client folders.
Level of Experience: 1-3 years of public relations experience.
Perks of Working at Rally Point:
- Competitive salary
- 100% remote
- Unlimited PTO
- Health insurance stipend (currently in the process of securing company health benefits)
- Be a part of a growing team
Ready to apply? Complete this form and make sure to include the URL of your LinkedIn profile.