PR Account Executive Job
Location: 100% Remote
The Account Executive position is intended for professionals with 1-3 years of experience. Rally Point is a boutique, full-service public relations firm serving clients in finance, technology, real estate, and energy. We are a young, entrepreneurial-minded company with a focus on work-life flexibility and hands-on client work. As part of our team, you will work to support partners and directors in client account management, media relations, and other administrative tasks. We are looking for candidates who have some PR experience and want to grow quickly in a young company. Candidates should be strong writers, have excellent organizational skills, and be ready to go the extra mile for our clients.
Duties: Account Executives work closely with the Rally Point team to coordinate PR/marketing activities for clients. Responsibilities may include the following:
- Research our clients and their industries.
- Conduct media pitching.
- Facilitate media requests.
- Assist in writing content including op-eds, press releases, etc.
- Draft briefing materials and assist with other administrative duties.
- Assist in client account management including the creation of media lists, editorial calendars, and regular reports.
- Create PowerPoint presentations and Excel databases and maintain Google Docs/client folders.
Level of Experience: 1-3 years of public relations experience.
Perks of Working at Rally Point:
- Competitive salary
- Flexible work environment and 100% remote.
- Unlimited PTO
- Health insurance, vision, and dental
- Monthly cell phone reimbursement
- Company-sponsored 401(k)
- Reimbursement for continuing education/professional membership fees
- Be a part of a growing team
Ready to apply? Complete this form and make sure to include the URL of your LinkedIn profile.